103 Palestinians Died till as the Israeli Attacks Continue

Agencies

7 July, GAJA- At least 103 people have been killed as Israel’s attacks in Gaza Strip enters its fourth day, with the latest attack killing five people in Rafah while rescuers were trying to free those trapped in the ruins of a building. The air raid in Rafah on Friday came as Israel continued to bomb Gaza in what it says is an attempt to halt indiscriminate rocket fire by Hamas fighters.

At least 200 homes in the territory had been destroyed in the offensive that began earlier this week. Over 3,000 homes have been partially destroyed by the air strikes.

Avichay Adraee, spokesman for the Israeli military, said it had hit more than 1,100 targets in Gaza since the beginning of the offensive and that “there are still hundreds to finish off”.

At least 700 Palestinians have been injured since the start of the Israeli attacks, according to the Palestinian Health Ministry.

सम्बन्धित शिर्षकहरु